Standard Boiler Installation – Definitions Aug 2014
Aqua Shield defines a standard boiler installation within the following parameters.
Like for Like:
- Condensing combination boiler for condensing combination boiler
- Heat only condensing boiler for heat only condensing boiler which has existing pump overrun wiring.
- System condensing boiler for system condensing boiler.
- Existing gas supply suitable for the new appliance being installed.
- Where no more than 3m of 15mm and 22mm copper tube is required and where the total amount of labour to modify any pipework does not exceed 1 hour.
- Existing pipework should be of a suitable material and in good condition.
- Existing condensate pipework will be present, be installed in line with current building regulations, of correct materials and in sound condition.
Thermostats and Timers:
- Compliant room thermostats and timers will already be in situ and fully functional.
- All current regulations must already be met including but not limited to; Earth bonding, flue location, ventilation, Part L compliant heating controls, wiring and isolation points.
- The installation will be within a 15 mile radius of our Head Office: 371 Anlaby Road, Hull, HU3 6AB. Where an installation is outside of this radius we may charge a cost per mile from our base of HU3 6AB. This may vary and the amount we charge for travelling will be at our discretion dependant on location, rural aspects and volume. Where we quote for a job these factors will be included in the total price we quote you and fixed for the duration of the quotation.